Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Whole30 Meal Plan Week 4

Hello everyone!

Sorry for getting behind on posting Week 4! Here it is!

If you haven't read my disclaimer yet, click here.

Week 4 Meal Plan

WEEK 4BreakfastLunchDinnerSnacks
MondayOven Roasted Sausage and PotatoesLeft over ChiliCrusted TilapiaHandful of nuts, fruits, more veggies etc
TuesdayBreakfast "Burrito"Left over TilapiaGarlic Mustard ChickenHandful of nuts, fruits, more veggies etc
WednesdayOven Roasted Sausage and PotatoesLeft over garlic mustard chickenSalt and Pepper ShrimpHandful of nuts, fruits, more veggies etc
ThursdayBanana and Cream "Oatmeal"Left over ShrimpMeat Balls with veggiesHandful of nuts, fruits, more veggies etc
FridayThe Meat BagelHam wrapped asparagusLeft over meatballsHandful of nuts, fruits, more veggies etc
SaturdayApple Almond BakeBeef Stew Whatever you want!Handful of nuts, fruits, more veggies etc
SundaySmoothie!Eat whatever leftovers you have!Beef Stew Sliders or just leftovers with veggiesHandful of nuts, fruits, more veggies etc

The Oven Roasted Sausage recipe calls for cheese, I just omit this to make it compliant.
Ham rapped asparagus- on recipe page, just something I made up.
Sliders (sweet potato buns) are on the recipe page as well

Week 4 Recipes click here

Week 4 Shopping List click here

Remember, everything here is a guide, if you want to change something GO FOR IT! Get crazy in the kitchen! Turn up that music and let the creativity flow! If you make an adjustment to something, let me know! I would love to add it to the notes so other people can benefit from it!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Hi Natalie - this is the best, most hopeful post I've seen to get me started on the whole30! Thank you so much! I'm trying to print week 4 shopping list, but it keeps coming up as week 3. Is there somewhere else I can find it? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I am glad it is helpful!!! :) thank you for bringing that to my attention haha, my bad! I am not at home right now to fix it, but will do it tonight! Thanks girl! ❤️🙌🏻

      Delete
    2. Oh my gosh, I totally forgot to get this fixed! It is all good now! (almost a month later... majorly dropped the ball on my part! sorry!!!)

      Delete